Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Degrassi; "Chasing Pavements Part 2"


So as I was watching this episode of Degrassi I was stunned. Like I said in my last post no one saw the whole Fiona going lesbian thing coming! But it is a good thing that she is finally finding what makes her happy. Now if only Holly J. knew that the girl that Fiona loves is her best friend...... Holly J. But knowing Degrassi Holly J. in time will find out.

I am still excited that Ali is back at Degrassi! Her and Clare have set out on a mission to make sure that Degrassi gets better scores. In this episode Ali and Clare just have to find a way to get the Degrassi students motivated to study. So Ali tells her fellow tenth graders that if everyone studies and the scores are raised and Degrassi is safe then the tenth graders will get a dance. The only problem with that is that Mr. Simspon didn't agree to any of the sort. So when Ali gets Mr. Simpson to agree to this whole motivation idea Ali and Clare get to the tutoring. But during this whole thing did anybody else notice Drew and Ali's behavior towards each other or not even the behavior but the looks? At least coming from Drew?! I know I can't be the only one noticing this. Anyways all the tenth graders take the test and even Drew understood how to do the problems! Yayyy! Then Mr. Simpson at the end of the day comes yelling out that Ali and Clare did it! Degrassi rose their score 11 points! So Degrassi tenth graders get their dance!


So we all thought that the whole Anya and Owen thing was settled right? Well wrong! Anya decided to talk to the gym teacher into letting Owen back in. So when Anya succeeded in her mission she told Owen that everything was under the bridge. Then Owen comes up from behind Anya and hugs her and tucks his chin into her hair!? Anya in responce yanks him away and starts yelling at him. Yes I agree that what he did was unexpected and that maybe he was kind of a jerk saying how most of these girls would want him to flirt with him but Anya could've taken it a bit a better. She could've just talked to him instead of embarassing him in front of the whole resturant. But I have got to say I think that in the near future they will have some kind of relationship....... or at least I want them to! I didn't know about this whole Anya and Owen thing but now as I was just watching the new Degrassi episode I found myself totally liking the Anya and Owen thing!!!!!!



Adam is back to no girlfriend. I kind of feel bad for him because he keeps lucking out in the girlfriend department. But I feel soon he will find someone that makes him happy and that he will make that someone happy as well!


Well there is my recap of Friday's episode! Can't wait until next Friday! I hate the waiting! But keep checking back for more posts about interviews, pictures and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment