Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Degrassi; Now or Never

      Doesn't that title just give you goosebumbs?! It does for me! This season might be one of the biggest seasons Degrassi has ever had! Someone might die(from rumors I heard and from some people not being cleared :O) Eli and Clare are now a TOTAL trainwreck ;( (hope Eclare gets back together!) K.C just can't seem to be happy with one girl (that one girl being the MOTHER OF HIS FREAKIN' CHILD!!!!) And it's graduation time again for the seniors! This season will absolutely have some very sad moments in them. But heyyy maybe Anya will have a better time now that she can call up Doctor Chris ;) Good luck Anya and may your plot line be simple because Degrassi fans might explode by all the excitement!


           I hope all of you guys are as excited as I am! Make sure to catch the premiere of Season 11 Degrassi; Now or Never THIS MONDAY! I will be starting up recaps again now that Degrassi is coming back on! For you readers that have been reading my blogs since I started writing these posts you might be excited for my recaps again I don't know :). For all of you newer readers come back after each Degrassi episode and I will have recaps and daily I will post cool information on the cast and the show! I sometimes can't get in the recaps RIGHT after the show but I will try my hardest to write a recap before the next episode comes on the night after! So that is all for now! I love all of you guys that are reading my blog and I love you EVEN MORE for loving Degrassi!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment