Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Who's excited???

 Okay so who is excited for the new week of new Degrassi episodes??? I AM!!!! If you guys have seen the promos for this week's new episodes then you will know what I am talking about if not then go check it out. If Imogen kisses Eli I will sooooooo slap her! Haha I'm guessing you guys know by now that this blog is an Eclare fan. But we are also fans of other couples but we don't like our favorite couples being messed with! I love Eli and Clare together they were so cute and I feel bad for Eli because he does have some problems that he needs to get help for and that will take time but I guess Clare felt like she didn't have that time. I don't know I just wish they will get back together or at LEAST start talking to each other. At least they still have scenes together:) But I saw some promos for the season that shows Eli may not be finished fighting......... I don't know haha. I just felt like posting to you guys so I am just talking about anything Degrassi. I tried telling myself that Eli and Clare NOT getting back together or talking to each other wouldn't be the end of the world but I couldn't do it. I was having an inner fight hahah. One side was telling me it was alright and the other side said it wasn't and the one that said it wasn't won:) I am not willing to give up on Eclare yet:) What are your answers??? I wanna know:) Don't get me wrong Cristine Prosperi (Imogen Moreno) Is a VERY talented actress but she just plays that part that not everyone will like (that is on purpose) because she is messing with the status quo(which isn't a bad thing at ALL!) and it does look like to Eli fans that she is only going to cause him MORE hurt and problems than he already needs and has! So ya that's all I wanted to do was talk ahaha. If you have any discussions you'd like me to go over just leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment