Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Degrassi Premiere!

Who else is freaking out that today is finally here?! I know I am and I can't wait till the newest episode of Degrassi comes on! Freshmans look like they are going to cause the most drama and what is going on with Eli?! Has anyone read the description for tonight's show? I am watching the Degrassi marathon right now and whoever else is as well you know that the clock counting down to 9:00 p.m. is when the Degrassi episode comes on! I want to thank ALL of you readers so much because without your views this blog wouldn't even be here! I can't wait to start writing re-caps for the episodes and bring you all the spoilers and previews! That reminds me below I put the link to the preview for tonight's show! Now as most of you already know I am in love with Eli and now he is in his senior year! It is so sad but he has grown so much and even though he is still going through tough situation he always has a way of bringing a happy ending even if it's not right away. I also saw that Clare's hair has been growing out (I love it a lot more now!) Jake is still in the picture (grr he is keeping Eclare apart! Haha!) So remember to tune into Teennick or Much Music to watch the premiere of the Degrassi episode at nine p.m.!!! Also below the link to the preview I will put a sneak peek scene! Enjoy! Sneak Peek Scene!: http://www.teennick.com/videos/clip/degrassi-underneath-it-all-part-1-clip-1-cx3.html - Woah sisters?!?!?! Preview: http://www.teennick.com/videos/clip/degrassi-new-beginnings-rush-of-high-school-promo-february-20.html

No comments:

Post a Comment