Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Degrassi Recap Delay

Hey guys! I feel really bad that I haven't been able to make a recap yet but I haven't even seen the newest episode! I was busy Friday when Degrassi came on and was unable to watch it :(! *Sadness personified* BUT! I did record the new episode just in case something like this would happen! So I am going to try and watch the episode tomorrow when I have some free time but no matter what I will have the recap in before the new episode this Friday (at nine p.m.!) comes on! But feel free to leave your opinion about this week's show in the comment box below! Thanks for reading and make sure to check in daily for any news on Degrassi or that recap I owe you guys! Thanks for understanding the dilemma and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment