Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Cast Members!

     Get ready Degrassi fans! Our students at Degrassi are growing up (tear tear) But with the growing up more people will come our way. There are three new cast members:

Cristine Prosperi

Justin Kelly (If you read my previous blog and clicked the link to see the newly remixed Degrassi Theme song you will see that he is VERY hot!)

And last but not least Chloe Rose!

I have to say that I am a big fan of Degrassi season 10 because of the people that were in it and the problems they had to deal. I will miss that Degrassi but now we are in for new drama on Degrassi and it will be exciting!!!!!

I'm and 99 percent sure that those three people joining Degrassi's cast is all there is going to be for season 11 but if there ARE more I'll post them on the blog! Also if you know that there might be someone else joining comment and tell me!

I hope you all are excited and make sure to tune into the first new season 11 episode of Degrassi on July 18th and pretty sure it starts at 9 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment