Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thank You Readers!!!

         I wanted to give a shout out to ALL of my readers that come to read my blog! Even if you aren't a daily reader of Degrassi Fan Stop I still appreciate it that you took the time to read my blog! Those of you who ARE daily readers I am also very grateful that you like my blog and trust Degrassi Fan Stop to have everything on Degrassi! I want to give A BIG shoutout to Trinity Wright who recently commented on one of my posts! I really strive to make this blog as good as it can be for all of you readers and I want to know FROM you what you think the blog should be like. For example, any changes or just feedback would be AMAZING! Thank you all again and I will have a re-ca for Wednesday's show and Thursday's show before Monday! Sorry for the inconvience Degrassi Fan Stop just issued some techinal difficulties in result that we couldn't get the re-caps up. Again sorry and make sure to check back for the re-caps and MAKE SURE to watch the Degrassi episode on Monday at nine p.m.!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment