Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Degrassi goings Palmer?!

     I was reading the posts for Degrassi so I could post everything I heard to you guys right away so all of you Degrassi fans are tuned in to what will be going on in season 11! So something that I heard that I thought might excite some of you Degrassi fans is that for the first episode which will be an HOUR LONG!!!!!! (Degrassi producers and writers adding that in for all the loving Degrassi fans like us!) Anyways Keke Palmer will be guest starring on the first hour long episode!!!!!!!! I heard she will be singing on the show so make sure to look for Keke Palmer!

   I want to know how you Degrassi fans feel about Keke Palmer guest starring on the show! Comment and tell me!

     Also Degrassi fans! Getting ready for it..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!! The Degrassi producers and writers are giving us a VERY special treat this season! I think they said it was a week that they were adding on to the Degrassi season 11!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!! DEGRASSI RULES!!!!! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment