Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Eli and Imogen+ Clare and Jake

     All of you Degrassi loving fans that have seen all the promo's for season 11 must be in a state of shock because when I first saw it I know I was! All of us Degrassi fans are going to be seeing history being made for Degrassi when season 11 premieres! But what I want to talk about in this post is about Eli and Imogen and Clare and Jake. Now from what the videos that have been put out on tv and the internet clearly shows that the two characters paths, Eli's and Imogen's, will cross and so will Clare's and Jake's.Now I know you should never judge a someone before you know them but I have a really bad feeling about this girl Imogen. Jake also seems like he may be hiding something as well.
In my opinion I feel that she is ONLY going to cause Eli more problems and more hurt and Eli does not need anymore of those! I think that Jake from his description might be a really nice guy but I feel that if not right away Eli will fight for Clare! :D

      In one of the videos about Degrassi season 11 when Eli and Clare are talking Eli states to Clare that he simply doesn't have ANY feelings. But I have suspicions to what that really means... I mean you would first think that he just doesn't have feelings for Clare and what happened with the breakup but it sounded way more complicated than that! I mean come on this is Degrassi, it's ALWAYS going to be more complicated than simple! :D Eli's voice sounded like he meant that he had no feelings over ANYTHING. That he simply isn't feeling anymore. Which we all know isn't true for both theories, that he doesn't care about the breakup or that he has no feelings what so ever.

      Now we both see Clare and Eli trying to move on by finding someone else. Clare finds Jake (Justin Kelly) and Eli finds Imogen (Cristine Prosperi). You can find information on the two characters below this paragraph. Now it shows Imogen telling Eli, "What do you have to lose?" Then it shows Imogen about to kiss Eli and it looks like Eli might be feeling a little... scared? But who can blame him? He has been through a LOT. Eli is my favorite character on Degrassi and I hate to see him suffer so you can now see why I don't have good feelings for this girl Imogen. Clare meets the new guy (again) and starts "falling for him".... the only difference so far from Eclare and Cake is that in my opinion she won't actually fall for Jake (BUT I'M NOT FOR SURE YET) Another simularity is that Jake seems to be kind of the guy that is sweet but pretty bad as well. The reason I say that is because you see his amazingly HAWT smile but then it shows a scene of Clare yelling at who looks like Jake to "let go"(I also don't know for sure if that's Jake who she is telling, the scene moves to fast in the promos!) I want to know your opinion on all of this so please comment on this post! Make sure to tune into Teennick to watch the premiere of Degrassi season 11 on July 18th at nine!

http://degrassi.wikia.com/wiki/Imogen_Moreno--- Info on Imogen Moreno

http://degrassi.wikia.com/wiki/Jake_Martin--- Info on Jake Martin


Now don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE Justin Kelly! I loved him on the Latest Buzz and I am excited to see him on Degrassi! Cristine Prosperi is VERY beautiful and she seems like an AMAZING actress! I just want to verify that this blog is on the CHARACTERS and not the people playing the new characters ;) Cuz I love Justin Kelly and can't wait to see Cristine Prosperi!


PICTURES:










No comments:

Post a Comment