Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Changes Everywhere!

           So I was thinking that since Degrassi; Now or Never is airing TONIGHT:D I thought it was time for a new background and a few more extra's that I wanted to add to the blog! You will notice the Now or Never background and much more but you will also find that I have added slideshows! I right now only have two but one of them is a slide show of Munro Chamber's character Eli! The other one is just girls of Degrassi, most of the girls are from the older seasons of Degrassi but not too far most of you probably know who they are! So ya comment on the change! I want to make sure the blog is how YOU guys want it to be! So fi you want me to add anything else just tell me by commenting on this post or any post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment