Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Q&A!!!!!

         I have something I want to introduce to you guys. Well at least introduce to this blog! I am going to try a Q&A post! It will be one of those continuous posts that I do Monday-Thursday (Degrassi episodes schedule) That way if you guys have ANY questions what so ever about Degrassi (even the older generations of Degrassi!!!) You can ask them and I will answer them!!!!! So that starts now! You can leave your questions in the comment box on THS POST! Remember only leave questions on the posts that I say are the Q&A posts! Everyday I will leave a new post that says something along the lines that will help you know that the post is the Q&A post! So start firing your questions and I can't wait to answer them! If the Q&A posts don't get a lot of questions and it seems like no one is interested in them I will stop posting them. I also made a poll that gives you the vote to either say if YOU think I should do the Q&A posts or not!!!! So make sure to ask your questions and vote on the Q&A poll to either keep the Q&A idea or to get rid of it! That's all for now! Make sure to watch the new Degrassi episode tonight at nine p.m.!!!!! Also after the episode either tonight or tomorrow look for the re-cap! See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment