Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

OMG!!

      Okay so I am for real. When the Degrassi episode went over I said out loud "THAT'S IT!?!?!?!?" Hahhahahah I was so shocked by what Dave was doing that I didn't even notice it was the ending of the show! I can't wait till tomorrow! It's a good thing that this season it's Monday through Thursday because with all the drama in this season I wouldn't be able to take it having to wait EVERY FRIDAY! Hahahha I will have the re-cap up soon! I might get it up tonight but if not I WILL have it up before the new Degrassi episode tomorrow night at 9 p.m.! So make sure to watch for the re-cap and don't forget to watch the new Degrassi episode tomorrow night!:)


One thing before I sign off. Poor Adam:( And shame on Dave>:(

No comments:

Post a Comment