Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Eli and Imogen (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!)

         Okay so those of you who went to the link about the next few episodes this week and saw that Imogen is coming this week then you have seen what might happen very soon! Now we all know that we can never trust previews until we see the show premiere but from the looks of it, it looks like Imogen isn't the perfect influence on Eli! In the preview it shows Eli saying how he wants it all to be over. Imogen responds with a reply that seems nerving...... Now I know that it may not be what it seems but from the previews it looked PRETTY BAD!!!!!! And from the previews I now know that I was right in some sense about this Imogen girl being a bad influence. But until I see the show I can't be for sure. So don't take my word for it about Imogen and all but KEEP YOUR GUARDS UP Eli fans!!! and Eclare fans! That is all for now make sure to watch on Monday night at nine for a new episode!!!! Make sure and check for more videos from the cast and other cool information on Degrassi!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment