Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Heyy guys!

         I don't have any new information on Degrassi right now but I do want to tell you guys about my web series! On youtube my friends and I are creating our own "tv" series. More like web series but we want YOU guys to watch! We have our first episode up and are going to be uploading more soon! The first is our pilot so make sure to watch, rate and comment! The show is about two young reporters or investigators that stumble across an unworldly story. So they start researching and trying to find more on this story. What they don't know is that this case could change there worlds forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxjuvImiUvM ------ This is the link to the show!
Degrassi Premieres in two days! Make sure to catch the first episode of Season 11 THIS Monday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment