Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Degrassi Goes Mobile!

         I'm sure most of you have heard of the first Degrassi app that just came out! Well I decided to buy it because for one it looked like a REALLY fun app (and it is!!!!) And I thought it would be something great to tell you guys about! So what you get to do on this new Degrassi app is basically be apart of Degrassi and its drama. Every move you make instantly effects you and the people you hang out with... like regular high school or on Degrassi! So the first people it started me off with was Eli, Alli and Fiona. I don't know if those characters change if you pick a guy character or not. You get to play the first episode which is all about this fair going on at Degrassi. I'm not going to say much more but just let me tell you it is DRAMATIC. But of course it is.. it's a  Degrassi game. It wouldn't be a Degrassi game or Degrassi at all if it wasn't dramatic right?!?!??! Well that's all for now. I reall recommend you buying the app! It is only 0.99 cents and it is worth it! The only thing you have to wait for is the episodes. I think you get one episode per month or something like that even though it says 6 monthly but there is mini games you can play and that's fun! You also get to customize your character and all that fun stuff!


      That's all for now. Make sure to watch the new Degrassi episode coming on tonight at nine on TeenNick! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment